Home page

Vending Opportunities

2018 Retail and Food Vendor Applications are live!

One Application - Two Events

Apply to Do Division, West Fest, or BOTH through 

Use one application to apply for Do Division Street Fest, West Fest, or both!  Our vendor application is now entirely online!  Chose to apply for just one event or both for a discount on vendor fees.

Retail, Service, Display, Craft, Art, Nonprofit, and Family/Kid Area vendors of non-food and beverage items apply for West Fest, Do Division, or both events should use the 2018 Vendor Application linked here.  2018 Vendor Application

Food Vendor or Food Truck Vendors applying for West Fest, Do Division,  or both events should use the 2018 Food Vendor Application linked here.  2018 Food Vendor Application  You will need to submit either a Single Event application or a 180-Day license (or 180-Day application if you have not yet received your license) with your 2018 Food Vendor Application.  The 180 Day license application can be found below and the Single Event Special Event license at the very bottom on this page. These documents are all linked within the online application as well, and for Do Divison, at www.do-divisionstreetfest.com/fest/vending

Food Vendors: Are you interested in getting a City of Chicago 180 Day Special Event License? You can click here for the Food Booth 180 Day License Application form. Send that application form to greg.adams@cityofchicago.org and pay the City directly ($250) for the License. Once you receive your actual 180 Day Special Event License you will be able to attach it to the 2018 Do Division Food Vendor Application (and use the same license for the season at other events). Food Trucks, please click here for  the Food Truck 180 Day License Application form.

If you do not get a 180 Day Special Event License, you will need to submit a City of Chicago Single Event Food License Application form with your 2018 West Fest Vendor Application and there will be an additional $75 fee added to your Fest Vendor Fees. Click the links below for the Single Event Food Vendor License Application or the Single Event Food TRUCK Vendor License Application for West Fest 2018.  You can fill out those Single Event License Application forms to have ready to upload with the 2018 West Fest Food Vendor Application when they are released. (Do not send Single Event License Applications directly to the City, West Fest producers will submit the Single Event License Applications to the City altogether and make the fee payments).

Please email any questions to Susan Aldous susan.aldous@westtownchamber.org

Download PDF West Fest 2018 Single Event Food TRUCK Vendor License Application

Download PDF West Fest 2018 Single Event Food Vendor License Application